CONVENTION & EXHIBITION
WORLD FASHION CONVENTION AND CONGRESS ARE TO PROVIDE THE COMPREHENSIVE VENUE AND PLATFORM FOR THE PARTICIPANTS, FACILITATING THE TRADE DURING THE SESSION OF WORLD FASHION CONGRESS.
1. A general assembly meeting of WFO members in the
name of “World Fashion Congress” shall in principle be held once every
two years, upon the invitation of one of the WFO National Chapters. The
annual meetings of the Assembly of Governors and World Fashion Council
shall be assembled on the occasion of World Fashion Congress in
accordance with the articles in the WFO Constitution.
2. WFO National Chapters are responsible for constituting a delegation to the World Fashion Congress.
3. WFO National Chapters may invite representatives of the Governments of their countries to appoint observers to the World Fashion Congress. Government observers will be registered with the national delegation of their country and may take the floor during the meetings.
4. The WFO President & Chief Executive Officer may invite as observers representatives of international organizations as well as special guests whose contribution to the discussion is desirable.
5. At the earliest possible moment after the closure of the World Fashion Congress, the President & Chief Executive Officer shall transmit to WFO members a written summary of the proceedings of the meeting.